General and Refund Information
All of the sewn articles on Judie at Creekside are custom made, handmade items, which are made for personal use learning experiences and for future sales and therefore do not qualify for a refund by Pay Pal.
The Pay Pal Purchase Protection does not cover certain kinds of purchases. These include: digital goods (intangible items), services, real estate, motorized vehicles (of any kind), custom made items, travel tickets, industrial machinery (for manufacturing), prepaid cards, or items that violate our policies or eBay’s policies (stuff that’s usually prohibited by law anyway). The Pay Pal Purchase Protection also does not cover items that you purchase in person.
RETURNS, REFUNDS, EXCHANGES
Due to the fact that HALF of the sale price of quilt will have been donated to The Pongo Fund there are no refunds, returns or exchanges. The donation to The Pongo Fund is made the same day as the item is shipped.
If you feel you've been totally misinformed (not just unhappy with the color, size, etc.) about the item you may request a partial refund MINUS shipping and insurance. A partial refund means the donation value will be deducted as will the shipping and insurance costs. FYI: The average shipping and insurance cost for a large flat rate priority box is right around $22.00.
If you feel you need a partial refund the item(s) listed on the invoice must be returned, at your expense, via USPS Priority INSURED mail within 10 days of invoice date. The item(s) must be received clean and free of smoke odors. If the item(s) is dirty or smells of cigarette or cigar smoke there will be an addtional 20% cleaning fee deducted from the partial refund. Shipping and insurance fees are not refundable.
The following DO qualify for a refund:
1. Items which have not had a donation made to The Pongo Fund qualify for a refund. Please follow the instructions below if you find yourself unhappy with your product.
You have a choice of receiving a full refund (minus shipping & insurance fees) or a credit to be applied to something else in the store.
Please follow Step 1, 2, 3
1. Contact Judie at Creekside via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to obtain a Return Item Number (RIN)
2. Item must be returned in it's original condition (it must not have been washed) within 10 days of the shipping date.
3. Buyer pays return Priority Insured shipping.
4. If the article is found to be dirty, washed or smells of animal odors or smoke (cigarette/cigar) a 20% cleaning fee will be deducted from the refund.
JUST A NOTE: If you or someone in your household smokes, the article WILL smell of smoke odors so be prepared to have a 20% cleaning fee deducted from the refund. That might seem harsh, but cigarette smoke is truly offensive.
5. If the article is found to be in it's original condition, clean, odor free, unwashed, a full refund, minus shipping and insurance will be issued to the Pay Pal account from which it came.
PLEASE, if you have any questions about any of the products offered on our website ASK prior to purchase.
IF THE ARTICLE IS DAMAGED ON RECEIPT, IT IS THE BUYER'S RESPONSIBLITY TO FILL OUT THE INSURANCE CLAIM FORM. No refunds will be issued for damaged property. The article was mailed in perfect condition by Judie at Creekside so the blame for damage lies on the shipping company be it USPS or UPS.